This month we will be looking at the LT3100 Coin operated meter which is one of the leading products made by Leisure Controls International. As well coin operated the LT3100 can also be set as a token operated timer.
One of the most asked questions our Technical team gets asked is how to change the session time of our timers, and this guide will show you how.
To change any of the settings you will need the coin box key, this is the one you use to empty the tokens or coins. The power must also be applied to the meter.
1) Remove the coin box.
a. The display will change to show you how many coins or tokens are in the coin box.
2) Press and release the right hand button (also know as the ‘B’ button) until the display shows either St.01 or St.02 (refer to table 1 for the correct St setting)
3) Press and release the left hand button (also know as the ‘A’ button) once.
a. The display will now show the time per session.
4) Depending on the time mode you set, [either Hours and Minutes or Minutes and Seconds] will depend on how you proceed.
a. You can tell in which mode the timer is set by the min/sec dot. It will be flashing if in minutes and seconds. And not flashing if in Hours and minutes.
Mins / Secs
5) If you wish to set the session time to be, for example 3 minutes and the timer is set to minutes and seconds, then press and release the left hand button twice.
a. The second digit will be flashing
6) Press and release the Right hand button until the digit changes to a three.
7) Then press the left hand button three times.
a. The display will stop flashing, and show you the set session time.
8) If you wish to set the session time to be, for example 3 minutes and the timer is set to Hour and Minutes, then press and release the left hand button four times.
a. The fourth digit will be flashing
9) Press and release the right hand button until the digit changes to a three.
10) Then press the left hand button once.
11) The cash box and now be replaced and the new session time will be saved.
If you need any more assistance then phone contact either Chris on 01258 483574 or Moinka on 01258 483577.